The Month of PHP Security is over and the MOPS CFP Committee has made a final decision about the ranking of the articles and tools submitted to us. And the winners are…
- 1000 EUR + SyScan VIP Ticket + CodeScan PHP go to Solar Designer for “How to manage a PHP application’s users and passwords“.
- 750 EUR + SyScan VIP Ticket go to Johannes Dahse for “RIPS – A static source code analyser for vulnerabilities in PHP scripts“
- 500 EUR + SyScan VIP Ticket go to Mateusz Kocielski for “The Minerva PHP Fuzzer“
- 250 EUR + SyScan VIP Ticket go to Arthur Gerkis for “Our Dynamic PHP – Obvious and not so obvious PHP code injection and evaluation“
- CodeScan PHP goes to Mateusz Kocielski for “sqlite_single_query(), sqlite_array_query() Uninitialized Memory Usage“
- CodeScan PHP goes to Jakub Vrana for “Context Aware HTML Escaping“
- An Amazon coupon goes to Jordi Boggiano for “Generating Unpredictable Session IDs and Hashes“
- An Amazon coupon goes to Jürgen Pabel for “Configuration Encryption Patch for Suhosin“
- An Amazon coupon goes to Jakub Vrana for “Variable Initialization in PHP“
- An Amazon coupon goes to Mike Boberski for “A New Open Source Tool: OWASP ESAPI for PHP“
The winners will be notified by email during the next days.